Bintelli Website Accessibility Objectives
Bintelli, Inc. is committed to making this website accessible to the widest possible audience. We aim to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0/2.1 AA website accessibility standards and regularly test the website to make sure it reasonably conform to those standards. Website accessibility requires an ongoing effort to assess and improve our accessibility and keep it compatible with major browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
THE USERWAY ACCESSIBILITY TOOL
Our website visitors can use the UserWay Website Accessibility tool, which is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. This software allows the websites to align with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). The UserWay WebSite Accessibility tool enables our visitors to do the following:
- Bigger Text – Increase the size of on-screen text to make text more readable;
- Saturation – Adjust the intensity of colors on the site from high, low, or grayscale;
- Contrast – Invert the website’s colors or to switch to dark or light contrast;
- Highlight Links – Highlight links and other interactive elements on the website;
- Pause Animations – Pause all content that moves or auto-updates;
- Text Spacing – Adjust text and line spacing for improved readability, with three degrees of adjustments;
- Line Height – Increase line height for all on-site text;
- Text Align – Align on-screen text to the left, right or center;
- Dyslexia Friendly – Enhance readability for users with dyslexia;
- Cursor – Provide three separate tools (Big Cursor, Reading Mask and Reading Mask) to keep the pointer is always in sight;
- Tooltips – Provide alternative text and labels over interactive elements on the site.
ENABLING THE USERWAY ACCESSIBILITY TOOL
You can enable our accessibility menu by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on each page of this website. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
FEEDBACK ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
Despite our efforts to allow anybody to adjust the website to their needs, there may still be areas of the website that are inaccessible. We welcome your input and questions related to this accessibility statement and improvements on this website’s accessibility functionality. If you have found an inaccessible area on the site, or within any third-party tool solution we utilize, please contact us by sending us an e-mail at: email@example.com
Please specify the web page and provide any other information to help us locate the issue you identified. If you have a need for a specific electronic format, please provide the format, the webpage address of the material and your contact information. While we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.